Extreme Formulas In Google Sheets
The Most Advanced Google Sheets Course Available Online Today
What is the Extreme Formulas Course?
Simply put, it’s the most advanced online Google Sheets video course available today.
It’s intended for intermediate to advanced users of Google Sheets, who want to keep learning.
It’s a course for formula connoisseurs.
It’s a course for folks who want to learn cutting edge techniques.
It’s challenging and intellectually rewarding.
It's satisfying in the way solving crosswords or sudoku puzzles are.
Join this course if you want to expand your Google Sheets toolbox.
Want A Taste Of The Course?
I invite you to try this 6-step formula challenge out with me now:
1) Type sheet.new into your browser. It creates a brand new blank Google Sheet for you.
2) Type this function in cell A1:
= SEQUENCE ( 37, 1, 0, 10 )
It outputs a column of numbers representing every 10 degrees of a circle, up to 360 degrees.
3) In column B, add this Array Formula:
= ArrayFormula ( COS ( RADIANS ( $A$1:$A$37 ) ) )
4) And in column C, this one:
= ArrayFormula ( SIN ( RADIANS ( $A$1:$A$37 ) ) )
Columns B and C now give you the coordinates of a circle.
5) Plug them into the SPARKLINE function in cell D1 with this function:
= SPARKLINE ( $B$1:$C$37 )
6) Lastly, make row 1 wider to show the circle.
The SPARKLINE function draws a circle for you:
Wow, you've just drawn a circle with formulas!
Now you know how to draw shapes with sparklines, the only limit is your imagination.
Why stop there?
You can turn it into a working pie chart formula:
Of course, that's not all...
...no, not by any means.
You'll also learn how to:
- Master Array Formulas with advanced examples
- Learn new tricks with the QUERY function
- See how to extract tab names with functions and automatically update them if they change (believe me, this trick blew my mind! 🤯)
- See how formulas hidden in CSV files can extract data from your Sheets without you knowing
- Delve deep into the secret and powerful society of Custom Number Formats
- Explore old classics like SUMPRODUCT and MMULT...
- ...as well as newer functions and techniques like GESTEP, SEQUENCE and Checkboxes
- Draw a Saturn V rocket with a single sparkline formula, how to create pie charts with sparklines and even how to create a working analog clock with a sparkline
- And much, much more!
⛔️ This course is not...
This course is not a practical course about how to solve business problems.
This course is not easy BUT the lessons are clear and walk through formulas step-by-step.
Do not enroll in this course unless you're comfortable with functions like VLOOKUP. I don't want you to feel lost and frustrated.
How is the course structured?
There are 50 lessons, each consisting of a 5 - 15 minute video, a starting template and a solution file.
I'd recommend trying one or two videos each day to you give yourself time to digest and have a single focus for each day.
You get access to all the lessons instantly, so you can study at your own pace.
What you get:
- Immediate access to all the lessons...
- ...which equates to over 5 hours of video tutorials!
- All the starter templates for each lesson
- All the solution files for each lesson
- Certificate upon completion of the course
- Access to our private members forum, for expert Q&A
💡 Access to the private course Facebook group
Your enrollment is backed up with support.
There’s a private Facebook group for students, where you can ask questions, share your insights and knowledge, share your wins, and connect with other students.
I’ll be hanging out there to answer your questions.
Who's teaching the course?
Hi, I'm Ben Collins!
I'm an experienced data analytics instructor and freelance spreadsheet developer, helping businesses better understand their data through analytical insights and visualizations, including dashboards.
I work primarily with Google Sheets, Apps Script and Data Studio, and also have extensive experience with Excel, SQL and Tableau. I've previously taught data courses and workshops for General Assembly in Washington, D.C.
In early 2019, Google recognized me as a Google Developer Expert for G Suite Technology, one of only a small number worldwide.